Visitors would have to go through the depths of fear and face the creatures of the night to be considered worthy to live peacefully in the eyes of the spirit, Wewe Gombel. Each of this task will test your ability to conquer your deepest fears.
After completing all the challenges, the teams will then have to find Wewe Gombel and present her with a passport for her to review whether they are worthy to escape her torment.
By the end of the night, fear would become their greatest ally.
List of activities:
- Nyctophobia in the Dark Maze
- Entomophobia of the Mystery Box
- Aircond Vent, Claustrophobia)
- Basophobia at the Secret Agent Room
- Phonophobia in the Disco Room
- Katsaridaphobia at the Dance Floor
- Ophidiophobia at the Hospital
Visitors can also participate in selected role-play activities at the following establishments:
- Dental Care
- F&N Climbing Building
- Fly FM & Hot FM Radio Station
- KidZania Post
- CANON Imaging Studio
- AirAsia Flight Simulator
- BROTHER Sewing & Embroidery Centre
- Tickets can be purchased via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, directly at KidZania Kuala Lumpur ticketing counter or KidZania Kuala Lumpur hotline at 1 300 13 KIDZ (5439).
- Early bird price : RM40
- Event day : RM50
Terms and Conditions
- The AFTER HOURS PHOBIA event is only open for those aged 16 and above
- This offer is only valid for entry for the AFTER HOURS PHOBIA event happening on 24 – 28 October 2018, from 6pm – 11pm.
- This offer is not applicable with other offers, discounts or promotions.
- Entry to KidZania Kuala Lumpur is subject to maximum park capacity.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s operating hours may be subject to change without prior notice.
- The Management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this promotion without prior notice.
- Other park rules and regulations apply.