Halloween Photo Contest
- Steps to be followed by parents or legal guardian to participate in the contest are:
- Post a photo of your kid(s) looking scarily spooktacular on your Instagram / Facebook account.
- Tag KidZania Kuala Lumpur on your Facebook / Instagram post.
- Use the hashtag #KZKLPhobia in the post.
- Only 1 entry is allowed per participant throughout the contest duration.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur will officially announce the top 3 winners on October 29th, 2018 via its Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- Contest Duration: 1st – 25th October 2018
- Grand Prize
2 Kid and 2 Adult Admission Tickets, valid for admission until 15th December 2018
- 1st Runner Up
2 Kid and 1 Adult Admission Tickets, valid for admission until 15th December 2018
- 2nd Runner Up
1 Kid and 1 Adult Admission Tickets, valid for admisssion until 15th December 2018
- Winners will be selected based on:
- Photo creativity
- Caption creativity
- Number of likes
- Winners shall be solely determined by Rakan Riang Sdn Bhd, as the organiser of the contest.
Terms & Conditions
The Photo Contest is organised by Rakan Riang Sdn Bhd (“RRSB”), an authorized licensee of KidZania, SAPI de CV.
- To qualify in the Challenge, parent or legal guardian of the kid participant must:
- Publish the photo on his/her Instagram / Facebook account.
- Tag KidZania Kuala Lumpur on the Instagram / Facebook post.
- Use the hashtag #KZKLPhobia in the post
- Participant must not be the child of a director, employee or intern of RRSB or its related corporations (as defined under the Companies Act 2016) is not eligible for the Contest.
- RRSB reserves the right to use the names, biodata, videos and photographs of the participant, either by itself or through its contractors, for the purposes of publicity and advertising of KidZania Kuala Lumpur, without prior notice or compensation to the participant.
- Participant shall abide by all instructions issued by RRSB relating to the Photo Contest.
- The participants will:
- provide RRSB with any further information that RRSB may require to confirm the participants’ eligibility for the Contest;
- not make any statement about the Contest to the media without RRSB’s prior written approval; and
- not initiate or join any initiative to restrain or interfere with the Contest, including any form of campaign (whether or not online) or the seeking of any injunctive relief.
- RRSB’s representative will contact the winners via the contact details provided. If the winners cannot be reached at the submitted contact details within 24 hours, the respective winner will be disqualified and RRSB shall select a new winner.
- Participation in the Photo Contest does not guarantee winning.
- RRSB’s decision on the winners and any aspects of the Photo Contest is final.
- Winners will be required to collect their prizes on the designated time and date that is communicated to them.
- RRSB may disqualify or remove any photo which, in RRSB’s sole opinion, infringes others’ rights (including those on intellectual property and privacy) or are defamatory, violent, illegal or otherwise not suitable to the KidZania image.
- Photo submission that is late, not clear, or do not comply with these T&C are invalid.
- RRSB reserves the right to, without prior notice or compensation make changes to any aspect of the Photo Contest at RRSB’s sole discretion (including amending these T&C, replacing the Photo Contest prizes with an offer of equivalent cost to RRSB, vary the Photo Contest period, or suspend or cancel the Photo Contest at any time) without compensation or prior notice to the participant.
- RRSB is not responsible to the participant over any statement by other parties regarding the Photo Contest (including about the prize value). Participant will neither construe any such statement as RRSB’s promise nor rely on any such statement in participant’s participation in the Challenge or participant’s receipt of the prize.
- RRSB’s decisions in respect of any aspect of the Photo Contest shall be at its sole discretion, final and conclusive. No communication in that respect will be entertained.
- These T&C are to be interpreted according to, and are governed under, Malaysian law.
- RRSB disclaim further responsibility to the winner once the prize has been collected, or where the prize is not collected within the specified period as announced by RRSB, once such period expires.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any part of these T&C shall not impair the full effect of the rest of these T&C.