GUIDELINES FOR VISITORS
The New Normal
In general, the New Normal consists of the following for all activities and all venues:
• Temperature screening
• Hygiene measures – use of soap and hand sanitizers
• Cleaning and disinfection at all venues where activities are conducted
• Wearing Face masks
• Social distancing of at least 1m apart
BEFORE VISIT PROTOCOL FOR VISITORS /CUSTOMERS
1. If you or your family members are unwell or showing symptoms of any illness, please do not attempt to visit KidZania Kuala Lumpur. You may reschedule your visit by contacting us at 1 300 13 KIDZ (5439) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please do check our Entry Protocol for you to understand more about the SOP.
ENTRY PROTOCOL FOR VISITORS /CUSTOMERS
1. Visitors are to adhere to the following safety protocols.
a. Visitors are asked to scan the QR code posters of MySejahtera or Selangkah by using the camera function on your mobile phones, before entering the premises.
b. There will be a temperature check before entering the park. If the visitor’s temperature exceeds 37.5⁰c, the visitor will be asked to rest and repeat the temperature check after 1 minute. In the event the temperature reading exceeds 37.5° Celsius for three (3) continuous-time at 1 minute apart after each reading, the visitor shall be denied entry to the park and be advised to seek medical attention immediately.
c. Visitors are encouraged to sanitize their hand at the counter before entering the park.
d. Visitors to adhere to the social distancing measures notice and follow the floor marking step position on the floor before approaching the ticketing counter. This rule is also applicable during the security/bag checking counter at Level 4 and also throughout the park.
e. Visitors are COMPULSORY to wear a mask upon entering our park effective 1 August 2020.
PROTOCOL FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING AND PERSONAL HYGIENE.
1. Establishment Capacity
Following the MCO instruction and adherence to social distancing guidelines, all the recruiting capacity will be reduced from the maximum capacity standard on the census board at each establishment. This is also applicable to all moving vehicles activities in the park to maintain social distancing.
2. Queuing Area
a. Only one (1) representative from a family to queue at the ticketing counter.
b. Social distancing queue markers at one (1) meter apart will be placed on the floor leading to the ticketing counters/cashiers and establishments starting point within the park.
3. Role Play
a) No role play uniforms or costumes are allowed due to the safety and hygiene protocols.
b) Social Distancing will be applied during activities.
SOCIAL DISTANCING ON COMMON AREAS IN THE BUILDING E.G. PARKING SPACE ESCALATOR & ELEVATOR
1. All individuals are advised to always maintain social distancing of at least one (1) meter apart from other individuals while on the common property at all times.
2. To follow all the instructions and social distancing notice that being place in this area e.g. Lift, lobby, smoking areas and parking space.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with a face mask or cloth face cover when around others.