Before proceeding with your ticket purchase please read the kidzania.com.my Terms and Conditions of Purchase (the “Terms & Conditions”) carefully. These Terms & Conditions form the basis of the contract between you and Rakan Riang Sdn Bhd (“RRSB”), the owner and operator of the kidzania.com.my website.
No Cancelations, Exchanges or Refunds
- Once confirmed, a ticket purchased on kidzania.com.my (“Ticket”) may not be cancelled, exchanged or refunded.
- Tickets are confirmed when full payment is received and when an official invoice and guest entry pass is sent to you.
Ticket Limits for Transaction
- Tickets on kidzania.com.my is available for purchases of up to 10 people or less per transaction. For purchases of 11 people or more, kindly make a subsequent transaction for the additional purchase(s).
- Subsequent transaction(s) will be treated as a fresh transaction and Conditions of Entry will remain applicable.
- Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction websites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original Ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer.
- If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused admission.
Official Invoice and Guest Entry Pass
- The Official Invoice and Guest Entry Pass shall be your valid pass to visit KidZania Kuala Lumpur and should be printed out and presented at the online ticketing counter prior to the session in order for you to gain admission.
- All prices are subject to change at any time and from time to time without prior notice until your Ticket purchase is confirmed.
Payment in Full
- Upon acceptance of the booking, the Tickets must be paid for in full immediately.
- Once a booking has been paid in full and has been deemed confirmed, Tickets cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded.
KidZania Kuala Lumpur Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur shall not be liable, apart from non-excludable liability, for any injury, death, damage, loss, accident, delays, generally or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of any defect in any venue, or vehicle or through the acts or omissions, defaults whether negligent or otherwise, of companies or persons engaged in connection with your Ticket purchase over whom we have no direct and exclusive control over.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur shall not be liable whether in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
Third Party Information
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur has utilised information provided by third parties and all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of this information.
- Alterations and amendments to such information may occur at any time and from time to time.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur shall not be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and any alteration or amendment to such information.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur is an independently owned and operated business. Any reference to specific events by KidZania Kuala Lumpur is not intended to imply nor should it be understood or assumed that KidZania Kuala Lumpur is endorsed by, sponsored by, approved by or otherwise affiliated with the organisers, promoters and/or sponsors of such events.
- If any part of these Terms & Conditions is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part must be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder shall remain in full force and effect.
Laws and Jurisdiction
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.