In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the following meanings:
|“Company”||Rakan Riang Sdn. Bhd.|
|“Management”||The Management of Rakan Riang Sdn. Bhd.|
|“Staff”||The staff, employees, coordinators, Zupervisors (Supervisors) and representatives of KidZania Kuala Lumpur|
|“Visitor(s)”||The company, firm or individuals present within KidZania Kuala Lumpur|
|“Ticket(s)”||The entry ticket and respective cost of that ticket into KidZania Kuala Lumpur|
|“Adult(s)”||Visitor(s) between the ages of 18 to 59|
|“Kids”||Visitor(s) between the ages of 4 to 17|
|“Toddlers”||Visitor(s) between the ages of 2 to 3|
|“Babies”||Visitor(s) between the ages of 0 to 1|
|“Seniors”||Visitor(s) of the age of 60 and above|
The Company runs and operates this facility stipulates the following terms and conditions to customers who wish to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur. Only visitor(s) who agree to these terms and conditions will be allowed to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
The Company may change these terms and conditions without prior notice. Visitors must agree in advance to follow these changes in the terms and conditions as well.
KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s Operating Hours are as follows
|* Except Malaysia public, school holidays and replacement holiday period|
|Sunday to Friday|
|Malaysia Public, School Holidays and replacement holiday period|
* Please refer to Opening Hours Calendar
* The Management reserves the right to change operating hours without prior notice
|Walk-in||Free||RM 39.00||RM 80.00||RM 39.00||RM 33.00||RM 33.00|
|Online||Free||RM 35.10||RM 72.00||RM 35.10||RM 29.70||-|
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Admission or entrance of Adults without Toddlers or Kids is prohibited.
- Kids under the age of 8 are not allowed to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur without being accompanied by an Adult.
- Kids between the age of 8-17 are allowed to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur without being accompanied by an Adult, but an Adult must be present during the Kid’s check-in and check-out of KidZania Kuala Lumpur
- Adults with Kids under the age 8 must remain inside KidZania Kuala Lumpur throughout the duration of the visit.
- Temporary exits are not allowed for Kids at all times.
- The Management and Staff of KidZania Kuala Lumpur reserve the right to refuse admission and/or to remove from KidZania Kuala Lumpur any person failing to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- Official identification may be requested at the point of entry or at any time during the visit to KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- The Staff of KidZania Kuala Lumpur reserves the right to conduct searches on Visitors’ bags upon entrance into KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- The Management reserves the right to deny admission into KidZania Kuala Lumpur once it reaches its maximum Visitors capacity.
- In the event of any emergency procedures, all Visitors must follow the instructions given by the Management and Staff of KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- All Visitors entering KidZania Kuala Lumpur must have a valid entrance ticket.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
- All tickets purchased will only be valid for the chosen session and date.
- Security bracelets are non-transferable.
- A convenience fee of RM 2.00 is charged for every transaction online.
- For online purchases via PayPal, a temporary 1 USD charge might appear in the buyer’s transaction history as a temporary authorization by PayPal. This is to verify that the buyer’s credit card or debit card is in good order. The charge appears as ‘pending’ and is automatically removed after the full amount of the purchase is processed. This temporary charge also applies to purchases that may have gone into a session timeout. It may take a few minutes or up to 30 days, depending on the card issuer, for the transaction to be removed and the USD 1.00 to be released to the buyer’s card. If the authorization charge remains on the buyer’s card after 30 days, we suggest the buyer contact the card issuer. For any issues related to PayPal, kindly contact PayPal’s Customer Service by logging onto PayPal at https://www.paypal.com/my/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-phone and following their instructions there.
- The Management reserves the right to alter or change the role playing activities and establishments if at any time it is deemed necessary to do so.
- Age restrictions may apply to certain establishments, please refer to the information board available at entrance of all establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to participate in the role play establishments.
- Adults are not allowed to queue on behalf of Kids to enter the establishments.
- Adults are welcomed to enter the following establishments – Theatre, Urbano’s House and Parent’s Lounge. The activities are limited, as indicated on the information board of these establishments.
- Babies, Toddlers and Kids are not allowed to enter the Parent’s Lounge.
- Some establishments in KidZania Kuala Lumpur may be temporarily closed for maintenance, remodelling and/or private events.
- The climbing and jumping over the railings, stands or any other structure is strictly prohibited.
- The Management reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Any persons that disrupt the harmony and peace of KidZania Kuala Lumpur will be requested to leave KidZania Kuala Lumpur without refund.
- No pets are allowed in KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- No outside food and beverages are allowed inside KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Commercial photography and filming is strictly prohibited inside KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Theft or loss of personal belonging is at the Visitors’ risk.
- Drugs and weapons are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Visitors are not permitted to sell any goods, services or any other matter capable of being sold (including but not limited to tickets) within KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
For more information, kindly enquire with the Customer Service counter
+ 603 7839 9488