- KidZania Kuala Lumpur is solely operated by Rakan Riang Sdn Bhd (“RRSB”), the authorized licensee of KidZania, SAPI de CV and KidZania de Mexico, SAPI de CV (collectively “Licensor”) and is owned and operated by Sim Leisure Group Ltd, listed on the Singapore Exchange.
- By entering KidZania Kuala Lumpur, visitors consent to these terms and conditions (which also incorporate the privacy notice available at www.kidzania.com.my/privacypolicy) (“these T&C”). Adults (aged 18 years and above) bringing minors to KidZania Kuala Lumpur represent that they have the authority to agree that these T&C apply to such minors and hereby indemnify RRSB against any claim by the minor or his/her parent or legal guardian arising from such representations being false.
- These T&C shall be construed in accordance with, and governed under, the laws of Malaysia. These T&C are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
- Visitors shall abide by the reasonable directions issued by RRSB personnel, announcements broadcast and notices posted, in KidZania Kuala Lumpur as well as other terms and conditions, policies and rules as RRSB may issue from time to time regarding KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- KidZania Kuala Lumpur is not endorsed by, sponsored by, approved by or otherwise affiliated with the organisers, promoters and/or sponsors of events held at KidZania Kuala Lumpur except where stated otherwise by RRSB.
- Before visiting KidZania Kuala Lumpur, visitors needing specific medical, diet or in-park mobility requirements are encouraged to inform the Customer Service Counter at the details below.
- Each ticket is for one-day admission of one person to KidZania Kuala Lumpur according to the chosen session and date. Admission is subject to KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s operating hours (which may change from time to time without prior notice) and capacity limitation.
- The ticket is non-refundable, non-transferrable, not for resale, non-replaceable if lost or stolen, and will not be valid if it is altered or damaged.
- Admission of an adult without any kid is prohibited. Kids below the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when inside KidZania Kuala Lumpur. For proper care and attention while at KidZania Kuala Lumpur, it is recommended that each adult accompanies no more than 5 kids.
- Kids between the age of 8 and 17 years are allowed to enter KidZania Kuala Lumpur without being accompanied by an adult, but an adult must be present with the kid at point of check-in and check-out of KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- RRSB may require accompanying adults to provide proof of identification upon check-in, pick-up (for drop-off) and at any time during the visit to KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Visitors must be dressed appropriately having regard to the nature of KidZania Kuala Lumpur as a kids’ edutainment facility.
- Age restrictions may apply to certain role-play establishments. Visitors may refer to the notice placed outside each role-play establishment.
- Adults must not queue in place of their kids. Queue-jumpers will not be entertained.
- Adults are not allowed inside the role-play establishments except during programmes which allow adults’ participation or unless escorted by RRSB’s authorised representative. However, adults are welcomed to observe the role-play establishment subject to specific role-play requirements. Some areas of KidZania Kuala Lumpur are reserved for adults.
- Kids are not allowed to enter the Parent’s Lounge.
- While at KidZania Kuala Lumpur, visitors must not:
- Offer or display any goods or services for sale.
- Distribute any printed or recorded material.
- Bring any flag, banner or sign.
- Play any music or sound, except via personal earphones.
- Cause public discomfort or incite a crowd, including by conducting demonstrations; giving speeches; preaching any political, religious or other cause not prior authorised in writing by RRSB.
- Engage in any unsafe act or impede the operation of KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Take commercial photographs or videos except with RRSB’s prior written consent. Visitors who wish to use photographs and videos taken in KidZania Kuala Lumpur for commercial purposes may request consent from RRSB at firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 10 working days in advance.
- Take photographs or capture video footage of any person without his/her permission. Visitors shall delete any photographs or video upon RRSB’s request.
- Smoke (including using cigars, electronic cigarettes or vaporisers).
- The following may not be brought into KidZania Kuala Lumpur:
- Outside food and beverage, except for bottled water, medicine and baby food or milk formula.
- Glass containers.
- Illegal, hazardous or combustible items.
- Transport devices with wheels (except wheelchairs), including without limitation strollers, skateboards, scooters, in-line skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
- Remote-controlled devices and unmanned aerial vehicles (drones).
- Tripods and selfie sticks.
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks, with or without wheels, larger than 55 x 35 x 25cm.
- Folding chairs.
- Weapons or items that appear to be used as weapons.
- Face coverings, except for religious or medical purposes, or masks.
- Items (including clothing) with language or imagery offensive to the general culture of Malaysia having regard to the nature of KidZania Kuala Lumpur as a kids’ edutainment facility.
Safety, Security and Comfort
- By entering KidZania Kuala Lumpur, visitors accept that they have a duty to take reasonable steps to ensure their own safety, taking into account any personal medical conditions. All visitors in and around KidZania Kuala Lumpur should behave in a safe manner at all times and accompanying adults shall exercise reasonable steps in supervising the kids.
- Upon admission, each visitor will be requested to put on a wristband. For re-entry, safety and security, this must be kept on the visitor at all times within KidZania Kuala Lumpur and returned upon exit.
- RRSB may conduct security checks on visitors’ belongings.
- RRSB may, without refund or compensation, refuse admission to, or remove from KidZania Kuala Lumpur, any visitor who contravenes these T&C.
- RRSB reserves the right to change any aspect of KidZania Kuala Lumpur operations, including role-play activities and programmes, and the right to close parts of KidZania Kuala Lumpur to facilitate maintenance, renovation or private events. Events held at KidZania Kuala Lumpur are subject to postponement or cancellation; if such events are organised by RRSB, RRSB will try its best (but is not obligated) to notify visitors who have made prior registration for such events. Visitors are advised to refer to www.kidzania.com.my for the latest operation hours and event schedule.
- While KidZania Kuala Lumpur is child-friendly, RRSB shall not be liable for any death, injury, damage or loss howsoever caused at KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Visitors are advised to keep their belongings in the lockers which may be rented at KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s Airport. RRSB will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings at KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
Online Ticket Purchase Rules
- All tickets for admission into KidZania Kuala Lumpur (“Ticket”) are sold through our online ticket website: www.ticket2u.com.my/kidzania
- A Ticket for admission into KidZania Kuala Lumpur may not be cancelled, exchanged for cash or refunded. Tickets are deemed purchased when full payment is received.
- Each online purchase transaction is limited to 10 Tickets. For purchases of 11 Tickets or more, kindly make a new transaction.
- The online ticketing system will produce a unique QR code sent to the provided email address which shall be used for the visitor’s entry to KidZania Kuala Lumpur on the selected visit date.
- Change of visit date must be made at least one day in advance for ‘Family & Friends’ tickets and at least 2 days in advance for ‘School Groups’ tickets. Should there be an increased price variance this value must also be paid by the customer. Should a visit be changed to a later date, no discounts or refunds shall be applicable.
General Ticket Rules
- Unless authorised by RRSB, tickets must not be resold or offered for resale (including via online auction websites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original Ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused admission.
- RRSB has utilised information provided by third parties and all attempts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information. Alterations and amendments to such information may occur from time to time without prior notice. RRSB shall not be responsible for the accuracy of information provided and any alteration or amendment to such information provided by others.
- All prices are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
- The use of your above-mentioned personal information shall include your pictures,photographs and/or videos. We will collect such personal information from you when you upload your pictures/photographs to our website/internet platform, during photo booth session in KidZania Kuala Lumpur and throughout your experience in KidZania Kuala Lumpur. The copyright of all your pictures, photographs and videos collected by us in KidZania Kuala Lumpur belongs to KidZania Kuala Lumpur.
- Your pictures, photographs and videos are collected and further processed by us as permitted by law to enable AI Cloud Facial recognition photo finder to automatically filter out matching photo of you at our website for the ease of your purchase of your pictures, photographs and videos from our website.
- Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain experiences, products and services to you.
- Credit card information given is only retained for the purpose of the transaction.
- When you perform any online ticketing transaction from KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s website, your computer automatically accesses a small piece of code on KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s server (a 'server-side cookie') which enables the web pages to be displayed correctly. This cookie is not saved on your computer and is only used for the duration of the session.
- If you are using a web browser set to high security you may experience difficulties using this facility.
For more information or any queries on these T&C, visitors are welcome to contact KidZania Kuala Lumpur’s Customer Service Counter representative: